Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I Will Answer

I want you to call my name. I will answer you.

I will welcome you by giving you deeper access to me.

Forever deeper and deeper I will respond, waiting in breathless silence to hear your heart whisper my name. It is our mating call; no one can hear it but us.

Keep calling to me …. A bottomless ocean will greet and carry you. Its waves belong to you. Again and again it begs for you to ride its surf, slide through its wetness, and experience the exhilaration of crest meeting sand.

All this is yours. You must be careful. The water is powerful and needs a skillful rider. Call to me over the roaring ocean. I will hear you. I will show you where the ancient hidden treasure is. Drink from me and I will quench your thirst.

1 comment:

Jim said...

Jennifer;
That is quite poetic, and I can tell it comes from a deep well. Thank you for sharing and we look forward to hearing more!